Our Parent Teacher Association
” Closing the gap between school and home”
“Helping raise funds for school to enhance our children’s learning experiences”
Our PTA is a friendly group of parents, carers and school staff who provide some great experiences for the children and raise money for the school. We meet informally and will always welcome new ideas and offers of support.
Without the PTA the school discos, fetes and other Christmas, Easter and summer events just would not go ahead.
If you can help, your time would really be appreciated. If you would like to join this group do just come along to our meetings or ask at the school office for more details. We have our own online blog which can be found here.
Why get involved?
- It will benefit your child – research shows that children do better at school when parents are involved at both home and school
- Get connected – there is no better way to know what is happening at school!
- Tap into a network – the PTA connects you to other parents and teachers through meetings events and communications helping build a sense of community
- Be a role model – becoming a PTA member demonstrates to your child the importance you place on education
- Be a witness to improvements – by getting involved you’ll be part of the solution – helping to make positive changes in the school